Exhibitor Site Pricing Information
All exhibitors (excluding Sublease) need to pay the Trade Admin Fee with their application form. No Form will be accepted without this fee.
Exhibitor sites are available in a variety of different sizes and power is subject to availability.
- Inclusion in the Trade Exhibitors list on Wanaka A&P Show’s website from 1 March 2019.
- Inclusion in Wanaka A&P Show official site map and signage displayed throughout the showground.
- All sites are outdoor available from 3x3m and have set site sizes.
- Ground surface: Grass.
- Security for patrolling grounds during show hours and including Wednesday 6pm – Sunday 8am.
- St John Friday & Saturday 8-6pm.
- Site applications must be received by 31 Jan to be included in the list.
It is the exibitors responsibility to provide all signage, equipment and marquee.
Sub Let Fee is $200 plus GST (where another Exhibitor shares your Site). All sub-leasees must complete a trade application form.
Premium sites incurring an additional 10% on the site fee are trade sites
CV12, CV16, CV19, A8, B20, B21, B22, C26, C27, C29, C31, C32, C33, C34, E1, E9, F1, F16.
Every member of your team must have a ticket to enter the Showground during the Show. Exhibitors are supplied with 2 day tickets allowing one person entry for two days (as per your site size). 2 day passes can be swapped for 2 one day passes on application.
Additional tickets may be purchased at the show at $15 for one day or $30 two days incl GST or via the website.
Vehicles are permitted into the grounds prior to 7.30am but must be out of the grounds by 8.00am unless they are included on the allocated site.
Restocking is allowed from 5.30 to 7.30pm on Friday evening.
Vehicles are not permitted in the grounds from 8.00am-5.30pm
Any size about max 10 tickets.
Sub leasee $200 +GST